Monday 3 August 2015

TUESDAY 4th AUGUST 2015 06:36 BST

Read my book - ENLIGHTENMENT FOR ORDINARY FOLK
 

Also available - EMOTIONAL MANAGEMENT FOR ORDINARY FOLK
 

WISDOM, HUMOUR, AND LOTS OF OTHER INTERESTING STUFF CAN BE FOUND ON MY PINTEREST PAGE and FACEBOOK PAGE
TO FIND OUT WHAT I DO, CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE

1. THIS DAY IN WORLD WAR 2 (4th August 
1945)
New Guinea...
Australian 6th Infantry Division captures Rindogim

Moscow...

The Japanese ambassador in Moscow recommends that Tokyo contact Allies immediately to arrange a surrender

Off Japan...

Japanese vessel Koshin Maru is sunk by a mine

East China Sea...

Japanese vessel No. 1 Hanshin Maru is sunk by USN aircraft

Today's Air Raids...

Miti airfield, Halmahera Island by US FEAF
Singapore a fighter sweep by US FEAF
Japan on military targets on Kyushu by US FEAF
Sincheng, Pailochi, China by US 14th Air Force

2. TODAY IN MY LIFE

Blogging
Quality Missus Time
Client sessions and follow up
Meditation
Me Time

Twitter Followers = 1,968 (down 1)
Non-followed eliminated = 2

@gizatoqaxewo, @vyhupacukuz
Unfollowers eliminated = 0
New Followers followed back = 1
@LeedsPrintingCo
Spammers not followed back = 0

3. TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
With Son wisely deciding to sleep over in Manchester, an extra bonus morning frolic will ensue to set me up for a busy day with clients, where I will be able to put all my new investments into action. At the back of my mind I am still digesting the bombshell that Son wants to get married in Minsk in January! Some considerable discussion will need to ensue on that issue.

Something of a breakthrough has occurred in my spiritual life that is kinda hard to describe, but put simply, I've learned how to channel energy round my body by shifting focus. By simply "feeling" the energy flow it prevents any blockages. Focusing on something diverts energy to deal with that particular subject.


What I need to learn is to be able to keep the flow of energy at its healthiest on a continual basis. I have observed that fatigue in particular triggers negative memories and chains of thought. I need to learn how to remain positively-focused when weary. I think this is mainly practice.


I was as cynical as anyone about the whole notion of "subtle energy" and "lifeforce" until I encountered Reiki. Feeling is believing! When I was attuned to master level, the feeling was utterly indescribable! I have nothing to compare it to. I subsequently took my focus off it as I concentrated more on mind-management and nutrition, but now I'm beginning to grasp how all these separate threads work together. It's an exciting time of self-discovery!


4. TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU

Are you interested in the idea that there are vast resources within yourself beyond your consciousness that you could learn to tap into?

5. TODAY'S WEATHER IN BRADFORD

Dry and cloudy in the morning
Light rain in the afternoon
Dry with some clearer spells in the evening
A moderate but gusty south-westerly will blow throughout
Max Temp = 16 degC at 5pm
Min Temp = 13 degC at midnight
Sunrise at 05:26
Sunset at 21:00
Moon: 

Weathertrack: Britain is between a static depression west of Scotland and anticyclone in the Bay of Biscay. This will result in wet weather to the north and west and dry weather to the south and east
Air Pressure: 1006 millibars and rising

6. TODAY'S ONELINER
Ikea furniture was created to see how strong your marriage is :D

7. NOW THAT'S FUNNY!

8. TRIVIA
During the past 400 years, nearly a quarter of a million people have been killed as a direct result of volcanic eruptions. Indirect aftereffects such as famine, climate change, and disease most likely have tripled that number.

9. ZEN WISDOM
There is no true joy in a life lived closed up in the little shell of the self. When you take one step to reach out to people, when you meet with others and share their thoughts and sufferings, infinite compassion and wisdom well up within your heart. Your life is transformed.

No comments:

Post a Comment