Tuesday 18 August 2015

TUESDAY 18th AUGUST 2015 08:19 BST

Read my book - ENLIGHTENMENT FOR ORDINARY FOLK
 

Also available - EMOTIONAL MANAGEMENT FOR ORDINARY FOLK
 

WISDOM, HUMOUR, AND LOTS OF OTHER INTERESTING STUFF CAN BE FOUND ON MY PINTEREST PAGE and FACEBOOK PAGE
TO FIND OUT WHAT I DO, CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE

1. THIS DAY IN WORLD WAR 2 

Returns tomorrow

2. TODAY IN MY LIFE
Blogging
The Milk Run
Client prep sessions and follow up
Meditation
Missus Time

Twitter Followers = 1,986 (up 3)
Non-followed eliminated = 0

-
Unfollowers eliminated = 0
-
New Followers followed back = 3
@jamesbarber4, @tweetwoodmacbnd, @JustMgzn
Spammers not followed back = 0


3. TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Yesterday was one of those days that got better as it went on! The frustrations of having the other two "under my feet", restricting my ability to get stuff done and other personal activities. If you are one of the regular dozen-or-so regular readers of this blog you will know that I'm not one to hold back anything. Consequently I was the living definition of "passive-aggressive" in the morning. 

Son and Missus, bless them, hadn't of course done anything wrong, they were just in-the-way. Neither of them are equipped with the necessary knowledge to know how to best respond to me when I am out-of-sorts, because after all Son is still a teen and Missus is clinically psychotic, albeit well-managed. The only solace they had to offer was more space.

Fortunately, a little space proved enough. After some much-needed "me time" and an hour-or-so of meditation, during which I had a vivid dream about living in a Central European mountain village, I was a different person - balance and Higher Consciousness returned. In short I followed my own therapy/philosophy - take care of the primal needs as priority to function efficiently.

Being more geared-up to having the others around in the afternoon/evening, all was well thereafter - I even had a rare quality time with Son. With clients to see today and being generally better-prepared for the circumstances, a fulfilling day is expected.

4. TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Are you getting what you need?

5. TODAY'S WEATHER IN BRADFORD
Dry and cloudy in the morning
Rain arrives by mid-afternoon and though light will persist into late evening
A moderate north-westerly will swing westerly in the afternoon
Max Temp = 15 degC at noon
Min Temp = 12 degC at 8am
Sunrise at 05:50
Sunset at 20:31
Moon: 


Weathertrack: A depression over Europe will move east across Britain, bringing rain
Air Pressure: 1014 millibars and falling

6. TODAY'S ONELINER
I've had so little sleep, my memory-foam mattress has forgotten me! :D

7. NOW THAT'S FUNNY!
John Oliver - Corporations on Twitter

8.TRIVIA
Besides Americans, the two other largest drinkers of coffee are the French and the Germans. These three countries drink approximately 65% of the total coffee consumed in the world.

9. ZEN WISDOM
Our ability to respect others is the true mark of our humanity. Respect for other people is the essence of human rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment