Thursday 24 October 2013

FRIDAY 25th OCTOBER 2013 07:12 BST

AVAILABLE FOR KINDLE DOWNLOAD, DOCUMENT DOWNLOAD AND AUDIOBOOK - EMOTIONAL MANAGEMENT FOR ORDINARY FOLK

FOR MORE WISDOM CHECK OUT MY
TUMBLR PAGE

FOR PERSONAL ISSUES, OR TO FIND OUT WHAT I DO, WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE

1. THIS DAY IN WORLD WAR 2 (25th October 1943)
In Moscow...Second Moscow Conference continues with Molotov, Eden, and Hull

On the Russian Front...
3rd Ukrainian Front captures Dnepropetrovsk 
Soviet 5th Guards Tank Army is attacking around Krivoi Rog 

In England...
Vessels arrive with POWs exchanged from Germany via Sweden

In Italy...
US 5th Army advances toward Ailano

In Burma...
Burma-Thailand 'Death Railway' opened for traffic to supply Japanese units in Burma - about 90,000 Asian forced-labourers, and 12,000 POWs had died during construction.

Today's Air Raids...
Northern France RAF Fighter patrols
North Sea minelaying by RAF Bomber Command
Yugoslavia military targets by US 12th Air Force
Ballale Island Airfield by US 13th Air Force
Rabaul, New Britain by US 5th Air Force
Haiphong, Indochina by US 14th Air Force


2. TODAY IN MY LIFE
Blogging/Me Time
Shift 1 of the Weekend Job
Comedy night on TV with Missus

Twitter Followers = 1,687 (down 1)
Nonfollowed eliminated = 0
Unfollowers eliminated = 1

@alispagnola
New Followers = 0


3. TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
With the exception of technical problems on Tumblr (which I use for pleasure rather than business) "Glitch Week" ends with all systems restored, and my demeanor has returned to calm-and-happy status. My bond with Son grows ever deeper, as we spent an hour before bed just chatting. My gratitude is deep and profound, and my life has many positives - home is in the main paradise. The negative stuff serves to keep me sharp and grounded.

I want to shift my focus higher into Ultimate Reality and detach a little more from the character I'm playing, so I will be using mantras, breathing and meditation techniques that will lift my attention up there and become more of an observer of my character's story.

4. TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Would you like to see how it really is, and what you really are?

5. TODAY'S WEATHER IN BRADFORD
Heavy rain in the morning.
A brief dry spell in the afternoon before heavy showers arrive
Showers will clear before midnight but rain returns the following morning.
A moderate south-easterly wind will swing south-westerly in the afternoon.
Max Temp = 15 degC
Min Temp = 10 degC
Sunrise at 07:53
Sunset at 17:48

6. TODAY'S ONELINER
The three greatest lies told by a New Zealander:- 1. My grandmother was a Maori princess 2. I once tried out for the 'All Blacks'
3. Honest, I was only trying to help it over the fence. : D 


7. NOW THAT'S FUNNY! 
Would I Lie to You Series 4 - Lee Mack's stolen tent story

8. TRIVIA
When deprived of dreams, through sleep deprivation or being woken every time they start dreaming, individuals become irritable and disoriented, hallucinate, and show signs of psychosis. They will also dream excessively the first chance they get in a phenomenon known as “REM rebound.” 

9. ZEN WISDOM
Effort and hard work construct the bridge that connects your dreams to reality.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment