Wednesday 14 August 2013

WEDNESDAY 14th AUGUST 2013 08:41 BST

AVAILABLE FOR KINDLE DOWNLOAD, DOCUMENT DOWNLOAD AND AUDIOBOOK - EMOTIONAL MANAGEMENT FOR ORDINARY FOLK

FOR MORE WISDOM CHECK OUT MY
TUMBLR PAGE

FOR PERSONAL ISSUES, OR TO FIND OUT WHAT I DO, WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE

1. THIS DAY IN WORLD WAR 2 (14th August 1943)
In Germany...
King Boris of Bulgaria meets with Hitler

In Sicily...
US 7th Army advances towards Messina
Axis forces continue an orderly evacuation across Straits of Messina during the night 
RN warships bombard Scaletta and Taormina

In Canada...
Opening of Quadrant Conference in Quebec with British and US delegations prior to the arrival of Churchill and Roosevelt 

In the Pacific...
A battalion of the US 43rd Infantry Division lands on Baanga Island but quickly runs into heavy resistance 

Small numbers of reinforcements arrive to assist the advance party of US troops at Barakoma on Vella Lavella Island 

In New Guinea...
Australian 2/7th Battalion attacks Japanese positions on Coconut Ridge in the Mubo-Salamaua sector, with air support from US 5th Air Force

A battalion of the US 41st Infantry Division captures Roosevelt Ridge

In India...
The Indian Independence League broadcasts an offer to ship thousands of tons of rice from Japanese-occupied territory to alleviate the famine in Bengal 

Tooday's Air Raids...
Wiener-Neustadt, Germany by US 9th Air Force
Northern France Fighter patrols by US 8th Air Force
Milan, Italy by RAF Bomber Command
Italy military targets by USAAF 
Kiska Island by US 11th Air Force, unaware it is actually abandoned 
Rendova Harbor by Japanese aircraft
Talasea and Rein Bay, Bismarck Archipelago by US 5th Air Force
Balikpapan oil refineries, Borneo by US 5th Air Force
Koepang, Timor Island by US 5th Air Force

2. TODAY IN MY LIFE
Blogging
Missus Time
Son Time
Me Time/Meditation
Mowing
More Missus Time

Twitter Followers = 1,665 (no change)
Nonfollowed eliminated = 0
Unfollowers eliminated = 0

New Followers = 0


3. TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Things are settling down after the fateful events of Sunday evening and I'm moving into a new phase. own, I am hated. From my studies, I see that there are plenty of noble and decent people who were hated too. I have concluded that anyone who makes any kind of stand will be hated, and it is an important life-experience in pefecting wisdom and understanding.

I have come to an acceptance of the fact that by a few individuals, known and unknown, I am hated. From my studies, I see that there are plenty of noble and decent people who were hated too. I have concluded that anyone who makes any kind of stand will be hated, and it is an important life-experience in pefecting wisdom and understanding.I have come to an acceptance of the fact that by a few individuals, known and unknown, I am hated. From my studies, I see that there are plenty of noble and decent people who were hated too. I have concluded that anyone who makes any kind of stand will be hated, and it is an important life-experience in pefecting wisdom and understanding.I have learned an important lesson about hatred. I have come to an acceptance of the fact that by a few individuals, known and unknown, I am hated. From my studies, I see that there are plenty of noble and decent people who were hated too. I have concluded that anyone who makes a mistake or takes any kind of stand will be hated, and it is an important life-experience in pefecting wisdom and understanding.

It is a time for fresh initiatives, including writing a new book, ENLIGHTENMENT FOR ORDINARY FOLK, a clearout of clutter, a tightening of personal discipline, focusing on my objectives, and seizing opportunities to bring them nearer.

Being an early riser, at around 5 - 6 am, and Son and missus not doing mornings in August, I have had an embarrassment of riches in me time, which I have thoroughly enjoyed in pointless self-indulgence. I do not regret a moment of it! However, in order to fulfil my life-objectives, I need to begin reining it in a little and invest in other more productive pursuits. 

Ultimately, I see my life experience as the Universe having a fun game. Whilst continuing to have fun, to maximize this temporary opportunity, it's necessary to have some structure and direction so that the universe might know itself deeper.

4. TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Do you have a fear of disapproval that is holding you back?

5. TODAY'S WEATHER IN BRADFORD
Bright sunny start
Cloud will gradually build in the afternoon and evening
Heavy rain will arrive after dusk and persist all night
A light south-westerly will blow throughout
Max Temp = 18 deg C
Min Temp = 13 degC
Sunrise at 05:43
Sunset at 20:39

6. TODAY'S ONELINER
My car collided with a magician. I couldn't help it, he came out of nowhere!

7. NOW THAT'S FUNNY! 
Andy Parsons Live At The Apollo Brilliant! Makes some astute points.

8. TRIVIA
Approximately 80% of people have some form of birthmark

9. ZEN WISDOM
Each step you take is a mystical adventure
 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment