Wednesday 29 May 2013

WEDNESDAY 29th MAY 2013 09:00 BST

AVAILABLE FOR KINDLE DOWNLOAD, DOCUMENT DOWNLOAD AND AUDIOBOOK - EMOTIONAL MANAGEMENT FOR ORDINARY FOLK

FOR MORE WISDOM CHECK OUT MY
TUMBLR PAGE

FOR PERSONAL ISSUES, OR TO FIND OUT WHAT I DO, WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE

1. THIS DAY IN WORLD WAR 2 (29th May 1943)
In the Pacific...
On Attu Island, Japanese forces unsuccessfully counterattack from Chichagof Harbor
IJN seaplane carrier Kamikawa Maru sunk by USN submarine Scamp
IJN submarine I-178 sunk by USN sub chaser SC-669 off Espiritu Santo
IJN gunboat Aso Maru sunk by USN submarine Gar in the Sulu sea
Japanese vessel Eisho Maru sunk by USN submarine Tambor off Hainan Island

In New Guinea...
Orders are issued for a combined US-Australian offensive against Japanese positions around Mubo.

In China...
Battle of Western Hupei (South Yangtze Operation): Japanese 11th Army reaches its objectives along the line Shihpai - Muchiaochi
In the Indian Ocean...
British vessel Hopetarn sunk by U-198

Today's Air Raids...
Wuppertal, Germany by RAF Bomber Command
St. Nazaire, La Pallice, and Rennes, France by US 8th Air Force
Northern France RAF Fighter patrols
North Sea Minelaying along the British coast by the Luftwaffe
Italy military targets by USAAF
Porto Ponte Romano, Sardinia by USAAF
Pantelleria Island on the Italian garrison by USAAF
New Guinea military targets by US 5th Air Force
Sumatra and Timor Island military targets by US 5th Air Force
Ichang, China by US 14th Air Force
Cox's Bazaar, India by Japanese aircraft

2. TODAY IN MY LIFE
Blogging
The Milk Run
Missus Time
Son Time
Meditation
Me Time
Missus Time

Twitter Followers = 1,673 (no change)
Nonfollowed eliminated = 0
Unfollowers eliminated = 0


3. TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
I was rather pleased with my somewhat Zen response to Son spilling water over his laptop last night - a reaction that would certainly have been very different to my own Father and my old self before I learned the mind-management techniques I know now. This character is a better man than my Father and the man I used to be. And of course, this has helped Son as he goes through a painful lesson. Whether his laptop dries intact and functional remains to be seen in the next day or two.

There is a greater lesson here. All things must pass - the creature comforts we may enjoy, and people, are only here temporarily and will pass, and at any moment! Of this I am fully aware, and so the future doesn't occupy a lot of my thinking. In most things I prefer to deal with them as they happen. This policy has worked for me so far!

I was also chuffed with myself successfully initiating - and completing lovemaking last night. A playful pat on missus bottom is a good test of her receptiveness. Declarations of pleasure, rather than a simple grunt, indicate that taking things further would be enjoyable. I rose to the opportunity - not guaranteed these days - and a good time was had by all. Being well-fed, hydrated and relaxed, the excitement of spontaneity and with sufficient L-argenine in the system (mainly from peanuts) seems to give me the ability to perform. Hooray!

The Discipline of Submission, where I release conscious control to my Higher Self, is also working well for me, the ultimate fulfilment of a lifelong anaesthesia fetish. I have always found the feeling and idea of being put to sleep absolutely delicious. Now I can have that experience on demand without the need for drugs or to actually lose consciousness. My consciousness simply allows itself to be "taken over" by my subconscious/Higher Self and my consciousness is free to simply feel, free of pain and anxiety. Wonderful! I am now capable of generating all the pleasure I want from within myself. Not being emotionally dependent on anyone else, I can enjoy the pleasure of the company of others without grasping or worrying.

4. TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Have you taken full control of your own life?

5. TODAY'S WEATHER IN BRADFORD
Very overcast but dry in the morning
Rain, often heavy, will arrive in the afternoon and persist until late evening.
A brief dry window of dry weather overnight
Rain returns after midnight
A consistent moderate northerly wind will blow throughout
Max Temp = 12 degC
Min Temp = 8 degC
Sunrise at 04:46
Sunset at 21:43

6. TODAY'S ONELINER
I'd rather be eaten by a shark than have my heart broken - at least the shark wants me! : D

7. NOW THAT'S FUNNY!
World's best news bloopers May 2013

8. TRIVIA
Egypt has more Facebook users than any other Middle-Eastern country and ranks around 20th in the world league of Facebook users.

9. THE WISDOM I'VE LEARNED FROM OTHERS
"Make the effort to be conscious of the motives behind your actions." - Stephen C. Paul




No comments:

Post a Comment