Tuesday 4 December 2012

WEDNESDAY 5th DECEMBER 2012 06:15 GMT

AVAILABLE FOR KINDLE DOWNLOAD, DOCUMENT DOWNLOAD AND AUDIOBOOK EMOTIONAL MANAGEMENT FOR ORDINARY FOLK

FOR MORE WISDOM CHECK OUT MY
TUMBLR PAGE

1. THIS DAY IN WORLD WAR 2 (5th December 1942)
On the Russian Front... The Soviet 5th Tank Army fighting the XLVIII Panzer Korps along the Chir River.
Soviet 51st Army fighting around Kotelnikovo
Heavy attacks against the German 6th Army in Stalingrad.


In the Atlantic... British vessel Teesbank sunk by U-128

In New Guinea... Urbana Force and Warren Force attack Japanese positions around Buna village with heavy air support.

Today's Air Raids...
Northern France on military targets by RAF Fighter Command
Tunis and Bizerte, Tunisia by US 12th Air Force
Kavieng airfield on New Ireland island by US 5th Air Force
Chittagong, India by Japanese aircraft

2. TODAY IN MY LIFE
Using the morning intuitively, but it will involve some client prep. Long meditation in the afternoon. Client and follow-up in the early evening, missus time thereafter.

Twitter Followers = 1,587 (up 1)
  Nonfollowed eliminated = 0
  Unfollowers eliminated = 0


3. TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
One of my best assets is my immune system - I very rarely get ill, which I put down to my mind being in balance most of the time. I can get infected but then not come down with the full-blown illness. I'm currently fighting off a virus I first felt last night. I know when I'm infected because all my lymph nodes become sore and swollen, which means that my body is in overdrive making white blood cells and antibodies to fight the invader.

I slept well and awoke in a mild sweat, a good sign. I expect to beat off this particular attack, but I will rest up today to allow my body to "mop up". Missus has woken this morning with lymph-node soreness, so looks like she's going to fight it off as well.

4. TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Are you looking after yourself?

5. TODAY'S WEATHER IN BRADFORD
Dry, clear and cold in the early morning.
Dry, sunny and cold all day.
Dry clear and cold in the evening and overnight.
Wind will be moderate and north-westerly.
Max Temp = 1 degC
Min Temp = -3 degC
Sunrise at 08:08
Sunset at 15:47

6. TODAY'S ONELINER
Childhood is like being drunk. Everyone remembers what you did, except you! : D

7. NOW THAT'S FUNNY!
Ed Byrne on sleep

8. TRIVIA
In 2012, the average 21 year old has so far spent 5,000 hours playing video games, has exchanged 250,000 e-mails, instant and text messages and has spent 10,000 hours on the mobile phone.

9. THE WISDOM I'VE LEARNED FROM OTHERS
"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." - Theodore Roosevelt




No comments:

Post a Comment