Friday 14 December 2012

SATURDAY 15th DECEMBER 2012 07:08 GMT

AVAILABLE FOR KINDLE DOWNLOAD, DOCUMENT DOWNLOAD AND AUDIOBOOK EMOTIONAL MANAGEMENT FOR ORDINARY FOLK

FOR MORE WISDOM CHECK OUT MY
TUMBLR PAGE

1. THIS DAY IN WORLD WAR 2 (14th December 1942)
On the Russian Front... Remnants of Soviet 41st Army destroyed in Belyi pocket
Heavy fighting between Soviet 5th Tank Army and 5th Shock Army against German XLVIII Panzer Korps on the Chir River.
Luftwaffe aircraft transport approximately 145 tons of supplies to German 6th Army in Stalingrad pocket.

In the Black Sea... Soviet submarine L-24 disappears while minelaying, assumed blown up in an accident.

In the Mediterranean... Italian submarine Uarsciek captured by RN destroyer Petard and Free Greek destroyer.
Italian vessel Sant Antioco sunk by RN submarine HMS Unruffled
British vessel Hannah Moller sunk by Axis aircraft at Benghazi
In Libya... British 7th Armored Division enters El Agheila.

In the Atlantic... German vessel Germania, en route from Bordeaux to the Far East, is scuttled to avoid capture by by RN destroyer HMS Redoubt.
US vessel Alcoa Rambler sunk by U-174
Egyptian vessel Star of Suez sunk by U-159
U-626 sunk by US Coast Guard cutter Ingham


Today's Air Raids...
Walcheren, Netherlands by US 8th Air Force Fighters
Tunisia Multiple targets by US 8th Air Force
Chittagong, India by Japanese aircraft

2. TODAY IN MY LIFE
Blogging and me time in the morning. A brief missus time before shift 2 of the Weekend Job. Football on TV in the later evening.

 Twitter Followers = 1,601 (no change)
   Nonfollowed eliminated = 2
   Unfollowers eliminated = 0


3. TODAY'S SELF-OBSERVATION
Despite the fact that I had a lie-in opportunity, my body-clock woke me at 05:15. I wasn't sorry as it affords abundant time to myself. Settled comfortably in the Consulting Room's recliner, my mind is deliciously calm. I am most grateful indeed to generally feel exactly how I want to - loved and at peace. I am apart from the Weekend Job in control of who enters my personal space and on what terms. Hostility and selfish agendas are robustly dealt with - I have no scruples in unleashing the full power of my Dark Side if necessary.

When my 2013 business venture takes off, I will be able to shed the Weekend Job and control over my personal space will be total! The time and energy liberated will enable me to make even more difference.

4. TODAY'S QUESTION FOR YOU
Are you prepared to do what's necessary to take full control of your life?

5. TODAY'S WEATHER IN BRADFORD
Mainly dry and cloudy all day, evening and overnight
There may be an isolated heavy shower late morning.
Wind will be consistently moderate and south-westerly
Max Temp = 7 degC
Min Temp = 5 degC
Sunrise at 08:19
Sunset at 15:46
Jetstream: South of Britain and south-westerly

6. TODAY'S ONELINER
If you see a clown giving a nun a piggy-back, that's virgin on the ridiculous! : D

7. NOW THAT'S FUNNY!
QI: Why there are less female comedians

8. TRIVIA
Three organs in the body are completely without pain receptors - the brain, liver and small intestine.

9. THE WISDOM I'VE LEARNED FROM OTHERS
"The voice of our original self is often muffled, overwhelmed, even strangled, by the voices of other people's expectations" - Julie Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment